- Improvement process quality, lean initiatives, and project management Distribution Centers.
- This position will work closely with the Warehouse Managers and Warehouse Supervisors leading projects that drive reductions in customer complaints, improve efficiency through process improvements, and ensure compliance with ISO-related Quality, Environmental, and Safety Management standards as well as internal and customer management system requirements.
- Lead improvement process and deliver results in Key Performance Indicators (i.e. Safety, Customer Complaints, Service, Cost, On-time Delivery)
- Lead teams across all levels to develop and improve processes that are repeatable and consistent as well as comply with all internal and external requirements.
- Coach and mentor staff across all levels in quality thinking to foster a problem solving culture.
- Provide governance (i.e. audits, reviews and reporting) of internal and external requirements to ensure all processes are performing as designed.
- Work to continuously improve processes by collaborating with Regional and Global teams to share and incorporate best practices.
- Collaborate with and support Adhesive Operation functions to ensure all ISO-related Quality, Environmental, and Safety Management standards’ requirements are maintained.
- Work proactively to ensure all local objectives are achieved.
Who we are looking for
- BA/BS degree in Business and/or Quality (preferred, or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years’ experience (preferred, or combination of equivalent work experience and education).
- A background in supply chain, warehousing, distribution, and logistics is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated success in leading problem solving teams working on both corrective actions and continual improvements.
- ERP/ Navision
- German language fluent speaker
For details contact us at email@example.com or 0723.312.255.